Linux is a powerful system and HomeScope try to exploit such capability as much as possible. Following topics are developed while playing with HomeScope:
- Linux Shell environment (HomeScope’s home)
- C programming (GTK GUI) of a Raspberry Pi App to control HomeScope.
- GPIOs programming (Wiring Pi) to send commands to Arduinos.
- Programming micro-controllers (Buttons, LCD, i2C, Joystick, Stepper, Servos)
- Machine Vision/Learning (Open CV library and Optical Flow analysis of time-lapses)
- UDP/TCP programming (HomeScope talks to My Swarm)
- GODOT game engine (the Making of My Swarm)